I used to blog non stop. I blogged about being a mom, homeschooling children, working with the elderly, what my daily routine was like. I kind of got out of the habit. Didn't have the time anymore.
Homeschool blogging was the best. I used to give my daily routine and there was nothing like posting a list of things I had accomplished and seeing it in a fancy font, plastered for the world to see my accomplishments. Although it was a small somewhat selective world. (homeschool mom's mainly)
As I wait for my kitchen floor to dry I can think of nothing else that I would rather do than blog. So I am here. Blogging...
And here is my list of things that I have done and will do today.
Mopped the kitchen floor, created a budget to pay off my bills, menu for the week, grocery shopping list for the week, made a Tupperware trap out of a Tupperware, saran wrap, vinegar and honey to trap the fruit flys. 1 hour later, 1 dead. Washed the dishes by hand (because the landlord hasn't replaced the dishwasher yet) Made a macaroni salad -noodles still cooling!
Still to do:
Wash the car
Vac the car
Check oil in Car
Mow the back yard
water the yard- both front and back
lunch out with husband
finish mac salad
Grocery shopping
four loads of laundry
make dinner
clean both bathrooms
clean the family room
clean the living room
hem all my husbands new pants 3 pairs
work some in the garage
Skype with my new grand baby
spend some time with my 16 year old daughter
Collapse!
No comments:
Post a Comment